We are looking for dynamic and hands-on dot net developer Technical Lead
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems Familiarity with the .NET framework.
- Experience (In Years): 4+ years
- Mandatory Technical Skills: ASP .NET, MVC 4.0 or above, Entity Framework 5.0 or above.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, Develop and Maintain web-based applications using C# language, MVC, REST API, Entity Framework 5.0 and above, , MySQL/SQL Server database knowledge.
- Carries out routine duties independently; uses appreciable originality on system assignments; discusses or seeks approval on complex matters.
- Lead team members assist / direct them in producing timely and quality project deliverables and troubleshooting activities with zero or minimal supervision and supervise these activities for junior team members. Provide technology support to team when needed.
- Communicates and articulates design decisions in concise and clear manner to internal and external stakeholders.
- Serves as a backup to related positions as needed.
- Maintains a positive and professional work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a manner that gets along with customers, clients, coworkers, and managers to ensure good client service and interpersonal rapport.
- Abides by all Company policies and procedures.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in computer science, information technology, engineering, or related technical field.
- 4+ years of overall programming work experience, Four years of .Net experience at the minimum.
- MUST have good analytical ability to breakdown problem statements into solutions
- Working knowledge of various development tools like IDE’s (VS2008 or above), source control systems like TFS, Subversion.
- Experience in Test driven development is desirable.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to follow verbal/written instructions
- Ability to troubleshoot assigned technical issues and also the ability to meet tight project deadlines
- MUST have experience in major systems development and implementation
- C# language, ASP.Net, MVC is a must
- Entity Framework
- Web services, REST API
- MySQL and SQL server
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From ₹1,100,000.00 per year
- Performance bonus
- Shift allowance
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- Temporarily due to COVID-19