Niswey is a rapidly growing company focused on leveraging the USD 120 billion martech industry. We have marketing services as well as products built largely around the HubSpot ecosystem. We have six products in the HubSpot marketplace and are building a new one in 2021. We are developing custom and complex integrations for HubSpot for our various
clients around the world. We also work on the HubSpot CMS Hub, which is rapidly gaining ground as the CMS of choice for great marketing teams.
We are looking to add a Hubspot Specialist to our team who brings business understanding as well as marketing automation and CMS expertise to the table. You should have good experience working on HubSpot. You need to know marketing as well as code.
- You will work with Account Managers and clients to troubleshoot the challenges they face on a day to day basis. This could be anything from solving small CMS hiccups to recommending a better workflow, leveraging HubL for a better solution, to executing great parts of HubSpot CRM implementations.
- You will work closely with the tech and marketing delivery teams to architect and implement HubSpot setup and workflows so you can achieve client goals in the most efficient manner.
- You will support and eventually lead HubSpot onboarding for Niswey clients.
- You will be required to upskill on HubSpot and a host of other martech tools continuously and over time become a martech specialist.
- You will enable the learning of others on HubSpot, so your love for knowledge sharing will be put to use.
- You will be assigned as a Project Manager for Niswey's marketing services clients.
Qualifications and skills
- Experience working with Content Management Systems like HubSpot, Wordpress etc.
- Have experience in HubL and creating HubSpot templates using HubL. HubSpot CMS certification is a plus.
- Worked with web designers to create HubSpot templates and custom modules from scratch.
- Worked on apps and integrations from the HubSpot marketplace.
- Understand APIs and integrations, from the tech as well as the business sides.
- Strong sense of design and are able to articulate what is on trend, what looks good. Attention to detail is a must.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once
- Excellent communication skills
- Critical thinking and troubleshooting
While the role sounds like you need to be an engineer with an MBA, we have BBA and Economics grads with a great tech mindset doing this role very well. In short, your educational background won't matter a lot here.
Perks and Benefits:
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- Flexible work timings
- Medical Insurance
- Access to Mental health wellness therapist, free of cost
- Focused approach to Training & Development
- Support to participate in social responsibility initiatives
- If you plan to come to office, we'd love to play TT with you
- We are the first agency headquartered in Asia to become an Elite HubSpot Solutions Partner.