• Ownership of product/feature end-to-end for all phases from development to the production.
• Ensuring the developed features are scalable and highly available with no quality concerns.
• Work closely with senior engineers for refining the design and implementation.
• Create and execute appropriate quality plans, project plans, test strategies and processes for development activities in concert with business and project management efforts.
• The ideal candidate is a passionate engineer about delivering experiences that delight customers and creating solutions that are robust. He/she should be able to commit and own the deliveries end-to-end.
• 6+ years of professional software development experience
• 4+ years of programming experience with Java
• 2+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
• Bachelor's or Masters's Degree in Computer Science or a related field
• Attention to detail and ability to decompose complex problems into simple problemsFound this job inappropriate? Report to us