$20+ based on experience
Monday - Thursday (4 on/3 off, 6am - 4:30pm, overtime on Fridays)
To meet the needs of our future on Earth, the way we build the structures where we live, work, and play must change. We must build sustainably – buildings produce 39% of CO2 emissions. We must build durably – natural disasters have doubled since the 90s. We must build quickly – urbanization requires us to build the equivalent of Paris every week.
Nexii has developed an innovative whole building solution that enables the rapid assembly of high-quality buildings. The whole building solution is made possible by the proprietary material, Nexiite, and the Nexii design and assembly process, which together enable the assembly of sustainable, cost-efficient, and durable buildings.
Our mission is to build a vibrant future for people and the planet. We have big dreams, so we place an emphasis on selecting, empowering, and collaborating with like-minded individuals who want to help bring our dreams into reality. Are you ready to join Team Nexii?
About the role
Reporting to the Team Lead, you’ll have the opportunity to provide direct, hands-on contribution to the production of an innovative, sustainable building system that will positively impact our planet. You will be directly involved in the manufacturing process of building panels to be used in a wide variety of our projects. We’ll lean on you to work with the Production Team to ensure all panels are produced to Nexii’s standards. Day to day, you’ll collaborate with the Lead Hand to ensure that you have the information and resources to ensure production goals and timelines are met.
What you’ll need:
• Experience in a warehouse, production, manufacturing, or construction environment
• A demonstrated ability to use basic power tools.
• Experience completing projects on schedule with clear timelines
• The ability to follow production procedures as instructed with accuracy, to ensure the final product meets the quality standards and programs of the organization.
• The ability to perform quality inspections as necessary.
• The ability to work effectively as a team member, to ensure productivity and efficiency.
• To respect and adhere to all organizational and standard operating procedures.
• To respect and adhere to all Health and Safety Guidelines.
• A desire to take training in areas identified as necessary for your position.
• The ability to learn a variety of processes and the flexibility to help where needed
Bonus points for:
Certification in Forklift, Overhead Crane, WHMIS or Lockout Tagout.
We believe that diversity of thought and experience fuels innovation. In keeping with this belief, we do not discriminate on any basis. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Should you require any accommodation or have questions, please let us know.
While we welcome all applications, we will only respond directly to those who are short-listed for a role. Thanks in advance for your understanding and wishing you all the best in your career journey.
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us