Nexdigm (SKP) is a multidisciplinary group that helpsglobal organizations meet the needs of a dynamic business environment. Ourfocus on problem-solving, supported by our multifunctional expertise enables usto provide customized solutions for our clients.
We provide an array of solutions encompassing BusinessConsulting, Business Services, and Professional Services. Our solutions helpbusinesses navigate challenges across all stages of their life-cycle. Throughour direct operations in USA, India, and UAE, we serve a diverse range ofclients, spanning multinationals, listed companies, privately owned companies,and family-owned businesses from over 50 countries.
Our multidisciplinary teams serve a wide range ofindustries, with a specific focus on healthcare, food processing, and bankingand financial services. Over the last decade, we have built and leveragedcapabilities across key global markets to provide transnational support tonumerous clients.
From inception, our founders have propagated a culturethat values professional standards and personalized service. An emphasis oncollaboration and ethical conduct drives us to serve our clients with integritywhile delivering high quality, innovative results. We act as partners to ourclients, and take a proactive stance in understanding their needs andconstraints, to provide integrated solutions. Quality at Nexdigm (SKP) is ofutmost importance, and we are ISO/ISE 27001 certified for information securityand ISO 9001 certified for quality management.
We have been recognized over the years by globalorganizations, like the International Accounting Bulletin and Euro MoneyPublications.
Our team provides you with solutions for tomorrow; we help you thinknext.
Toknow more about us, visit www.nexdigm.com
What’s in it for you?
Being a position that falls in the first level of management, therole itself is an exciting mix of operational delivery and an opportunity toexplore the leader in you. We strongly believe in freedom of operation and thatclearly reflects in our modus operandi. Apart from holding the team assignedthe role gives an immense opportunity to learn the practical aspects of R2Rprocess, people and client handling which is very important in building asuccessful career. This role also gives an exposure to work on various ERP’sand demonstrate the ability to manage day to day challenges of operation.
Skillsetswe would like to see you exhibit,
Role specific skillsets:
Accounting concepts& Processing
- Requiredto be an expert of accounts payable and should have exposure to all the subprocesses of AP (Invoice Processing, Vendor Management, Reconciliation, Expenseclaims etc.)
- Goodunderstanding of concepts of accounts payable and the complete cycle of P2P
- Clearunderstanding of the Indian taxation relevant for the AP processing for e.g.:-service tax, VAT, customs excise etc.
- Goodunderstanding of all legal and statutory requirement’s of a domestic AP process
- Comfortableworking on excel and other MS-Office tools
- Hands onexperience on working on any ERP e.g. Oracle, SAP, Tally etc.
- Hands on experience in working inprocess with a well designed workflow structure
- Should have a proven track recordof implementing process improvements
- Exposure to designing andpreparing various MIS reports
- Experience in handling variousaudits e.g SAS, ISO etc.
- Exposure to Lean, Six Sigma andother quality concepts. Practical experience of implementation of theseconcepts would be an added advantage
Leadoperational and strategic planning for the team assigned, including fosteringinnovation, planning projects, and organizing and negotiating the allocation ofresources.
- Abilityto handle multi tasking roles and ensure proper co-ordination with multiplestake holders.
- Benchmark, analyze, report on andmake recommendations for the improvement and growth of the service delivery.
- Develop business casejustifications and cost/benefit analyses for various tasks to be delivered.
- Manage the deployment andmonitoring of resources in performing the various tasks assigned.
- Work with stakeholders to definebusiness and process requirements for new and better way of deliveringactivities.
- Direct involvement in identifyingand developing tools for enhancing team performance.
- Manage staffing, includingrecruitment, supervision, scheduling, development, evaluation, and disciplinaryactions.
- Approve and oversee projects andproject portfolio
- Liaison with other operation teamsfor carrying out day to day to activities and ensuring that the operations runsmoothly.
- Establish and maintain regularwritten and in-person communications with the organization’s executives,department heads and other stake holders.
- ClientExcellence – Demonstrates a passion fordelivering quality and ensures that client
needs are met, benefiting both theclient and the firm
- Growingthe business – Demonstrates ability to identifyand convert new business
opportunities, both from existingand new clients
- Planningand organizing – Sets priorities, definesactivities, gives responsibilities and plans
work so that results are achievedon time and within budget
- Financialmanagement – Deals with all aspects of financialperformance in a timely and
effective way so as to ensure thatall time is appropriately recorded, billed and collected,
thereby maximizing profitability
- Peopledevelopment – Seeks self-development andprovides support that enables others to
develop within the firm.
- Teamwork– Works co-operatively with others, positively influences them andensures team
participation to support thefirm’s goals
- Communicating– Listens to, understands and communicates confidently with othersin a clear, concise, polite and purposeful way
Motivating– Motivates self and others to succeed
- ServiceOrientation – Should be aware of both - theinternal as well as external customers and their needs; and is committed tomeeting the customers’ evolving, long-term needs – the focus is on SERVICE
- ResultOrientation – Should be able to direct effortstowards developing and implementing realistic action plans to meet businessobjectives; with a sense of urgency – the focus is on achieving RESULTS
- Initiative– will look for opportunities to drive process improvements, Onemust not only understand and accept the responsibilities towards his/her job;but also proactively works towards identifying challenges and its resolution –the focus is on seeking SOLUTIONS
- Professionalism– Should have in-depth knowledge of all functions and displays notonly required skill-set, but also ethics and integrity while conducting thejob – the focus is on PROFESSIONALISM
- Cooperation– One must ensure completion of all tasks at hand and simultaneouslyextends support to team members and displays joint ownership towards achievingbusiness objectives – the focus is onTEAMWORK
- Communication/Feedback– Should believe in providing feedback to other associates andreceiving feedbacks to enhance performance, thereby meeting business objectives– the focus is on OPEN COMMUNICATION
if yoIf u relate to this, what are youwaiting for? Please apply!
Finally, our people are our most valuable asset; ifyou agree with us on this, we would love to meet you!
Yourinteraction with us will involve:
- Assessment(Accounting, Excel, Analytical, Behavioral etc.)