We are looking for a Manual QA associate who will be responsible for assessing the software quality and creating test cases for the systems used for Digital Therapy at Neuroglee Therapeutics The role is based out of our India Bangalore office, shall establish, and implement quality systems in adherence to our Singapore office's Quality Management Systems. Neuroglee develops software as a medical device (SaMD) products that we believe will change healthcare. This role is key in ensuring that our products are delivered with the highest quality, are validated in the appropriate clinical setting, and that our Quality System ensures a continued excellence and commitment to our customers and their patients.
- Write test cases for both web and mobile applications, executing tests, and recording the results.
- Examine the existing user stories and functional requirements and ensuring its traceability till execution of test cases.
- Coordinate with the design team to create user stories for design changes in the application.
- Creating test plans and test executions for product releases from functional requirements.
- Managing smoke and regression test suites in Test management framework.
- Participate in defect triage meetings and providing details about the defects to the team.
- Monitoring issues in Staging, QA, and Pre-production environments.
- Manual testing of front-end, APIs and in non-functional areas of DB, Performance, Security.
- Preparing accurate and concise bug reports and share Test summary reports for each sprint.
- Responsible for implementing quality assurance in all phases of software testing lifecycle.
- Other jobs assigned by supervisor.
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- 3-6 years of manual testing of large-scale web and mobile applications is required.
- An ability to work independently across multiple projects, and to meet deadlines.
- Experience within the Healthcare/Pharmaceutical industry is beneficial, but not required.
- An ability to rapidly grasp and apply complex business and technical concepts.
- Self-driven and able to work under minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate easily with a diverse group of people.
- Must have a sound understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Detail and project-oriented with a focus on quality and passion in the work at hand.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in Science, Engineering, Regulatory or Medical Device, Pharmaceutical industry.
- ISTQB Foundation Level Certified associate is preferred.
- Strong knowledge in Testing Lifecycle, Test strategy, Test planning and Test Management.
- Functional testing experience.
- Experience testing APIs(Graphql preferred, REST APIs is also fine)
- Database testing experience (NoSql, Mysql, sql)
- Experience in Perf testing tools(Jmeter)
- Experience in Security Testing tools(Burpsuite, Wapiti or any standard tool)
- Well-versed with JIRA or similar bug tracking tool.
- Basic scripting knowledge.
- Basic programming knowledge and hands-on in writing basic selenium scripts (Java or any other language- 20 to 30% automation skills).