We have a fantastic opportunity for a talented, driven individual to join our Nestlé Beverages business within our Factory as a Line Performance Manager, reporting directly to the Area Manager. This role is a key role for the factory; responsible for building the improvement strategy whilst having full accountability and autonomy for driving their area to World Class performance levels in Safety, Quality, Cost and Service. In order to achieve this, the Line Performance Manager will lead the TPM journey within their area and passionately focus on building individual & team competences to execute critical standards with excellence, whist building team autonomy and a continuous improvement mind-set.
The position is within our Nestlé Dalston Factory, which is the home of Nescafe and produces a range of Cappuccino, Aero and Coffee mate products. These are produced through a highly automated PLC controlled process plant and automated filling and packing lines. It is continually developing our recipes and expanding our leading brands.
What you’ll do
This position is expected to drive Nestlé continuous excellence and continuous improvements through the operation and processes within our Manufacturing and Fill & Packing departments by empowering and engaging the Operators, Lead Ops and Technicians.
What we're looking for
- Leading development of the circa 20 team members, to provide appropriate skills and flexibility of workforce to suit current and future needs aligned to business goals, using tools such as coaching, competence matrices and development plans.
- Working with the Line Performance Management team and Engineering to coordinate and prioritise resource to achieve production and maintenance plans with quality execution of TPM.
- Leading and coaching operational reviews to drive and embed a continuous improvement mind-set to support the achievement of the Operational Master Plan.
- Creating strategies and priorities for the line to deliver the drivers for the OMP in all key areas – SHE, Quality, Supply Chain, Operations and Cost.
- Coaching, training and assessing to ensure the capability of the team and the rigorous application of standards and methodologies, driving autonomy and accountability at the lowest level.
- Accountable for team capability, succession planning and all aspects of people management, including attendance management, disciplinary and Development reviews.