TrackWise Administrator Customer Support Role
Our Customer Support Engineers (CSE) help our customers by delivering remarkable customer support experiences across many channels voice, email, web. Our customer s web based enterprise software platform allows our clients to successfully manage various quality aspects of th eir daily business operations.
This opportunity is both exciting and challenging! The right candidate will have the opportunity to use their current technical skills while giving them the chance to increase their skill set into areas you may not have expected. Our client product suite provides the customer the ability to use mobile applications, cloud based products and on premise installations. We will invest in the right candidate by providing training on company products and solutions, using a variety of delivery methods including formal classroom training, shadowi ng, and self-study materials.
The Customer Support Engineer (CSE) is responsible for providing high visibility, high quality, 2nd and 3rd Tier software support, troubleshooting analysis for our product offerings. The CSE will demonstrate good judgment in selecting methods and techn iques for obtaining solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical guidance i ncluding analysis, reproduction and general troubleshooting for Cloud based product TrackWise Digital and Legacy product TrackWise and its related product related issues from Customers.
- Collaborate with other internal product management team
- Gain and maintain an extensive working knowledge of the Company s product suite ( E.g. : TrackWise , TrackWise Digital) related technologies and associated compliance requirements.
- Effectively document problems and solutions into a case management system and product knowledge database. Maintain current, accurate, and complete files and documentation of all activity performed regarding customer issues both internally and externally while appropriately managing the level of detail required ( e.g executive summary vs technical detail).
- Work on drafting and submitting the defect requests, enhancement requests, document change c ontrols raised by the customer.
- Analyze the customer s business needs and implement appropriate remediation actions.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Previous working experience as a TrackWise Administrator / Consultant
- Previous working experience in Salesforce, good to have and plus point
- Previous working experience in crystal reports development / support and Analytics
- Good exposure to DBMS systems such as Oracle and MS SQL is preferred
- Previous experience in pro gramming language such as Java are preferred and tools such as SOAP, REST client, POSTMAN etc.
- Good to have previous exposure to n etwork tools such Fiddler, Wireshark etc.
- Exposure to cloud-based solutions such as Salesforce good to have
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) allowing for the ability to interact with a diverse group of customers, developers, testers, administrators, and project teams.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including patience, flexibility, consideration, discretion, tact, confidence and effectiveness in dealing with people.
- Take an active role with our client base, e.g., must be comfortable in speaking with technically fluent administrators in major industries and able to identify and gather information required for troubleshooting.
- Candidate should be flexible to work on early IST hours ( 5:30 AM login ) or UK Shift ( 1.30 PM to 10.30 PM ) . Cab facilities and shift allowance are provided.
Skills Required :
- Hands on experience on TrackWise ( 8.x.x / 9.x ) installation, Upgrade, deployment , implementation , validation and integration
- Hands on working experience on Trackwise configuration which should cover W eb A dmin configurations, TrackWise utilities, migrator , Login account management , notification , single / multi reports , dashboard , export utility , query manager , training manager , AEP and u nderstanding of ETL
- Through understanding of coordinator configuration, admin queries, troubleshooting coordinator issues
- Troubleshooting technique to resolve critical customers issues independently
- Understanding of JVisualVM , Tomcat apps server , analyzing tomcat thread dump / heap dump related to customer performance issues
- Understanding of MS SQL/ Oracle database, long running DB queries, AWR report , IWS/OWS concepts , IDE ( IntelliJ /Eclipse )
Certificate Good to have:
- Salesforce A dministrator ADM201
Shift Timings :
- 5.30 AM to 2.30 PM IST ( JST Shift )
- 1.30 PM to 10.30 PM IST ( UK Shift )