- Create an overall HR strategy for the organization with primary focus on Hiring, employee retention and manage the entire employee hire to retire cycle and related documentation.
- Support the Operations HR with the administrative tasks (vendor management, attendance, payroll, inventory, & other tasks to ensure smooth operations of the factory)
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues, and manage HR sessions for awareness as needed
- Create training programs and conduct trainings.
- Create a performance appraisal system that drives high performance and ensure the KPIs and KRAs are followed.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics and MIS
- Ensure legal compliances as required for private limited company.
- Employee engagement management.
- Should be okay with factory setting
- Knowledge on recruitment, induction, appraisals, metrics, T&C/handbook, contracts for factory staff
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite & HR related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS and talent management systems.
Location: Sewri, Mumbai
Work Hours: Monday - Saturday (9am to 6pm)
Position: Human Resource Manager (Talent acquisition)
We are a renowned bean to bar Chocolate Manufacturing Factory based out of Sewri, Mumbai. We are seeking qualified candidates with a strong recruitment background in Hospitality/food manufacturing. Your primary focus will be on recruitment, induction & training, employee retention and HR Operations.
Brand name 'Ditch the Guilt', Company Name ' Nepenthe Coffee and Chocolates'.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹400,000.00 - ₹1,200,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Sewri, Mumbai - 400015, Maharashtra: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Recruiting: 4 years (Required)
- total work: 4 years (Required)
Expected Start Date: 27/06/2022Found this job inappropriate? Report to us