mean/men/Node (Backend developer/full stack developer)
- Hands-on experience with ES6 / ES7 / ES8 features.
- Thorough understanding of the Request Lifecycle (including Event Queue, Event Loop, Worker Threads, etc).
- Familiarity with security principles including SSL protocols, data encryption, XSS, CSRF.
- Expertise in Web Services / REST APIs will be beneficial.
- Proficiency in Linux and deployment on Linux are valuable.
- Knowledge about ORM like Sequelize and ODM like Mongoose and the ability to handle DB transactions is a necessity.
- Experience with Angular JS / React JS will be an added advantage.
- Expertise with RDBMS like MySQL / PostgreSQL will be a plus.
- Knowledge of AWS services like S3, EC2 will be helpful.
- Understanding Agile and CI/CD will be of value.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹800,000.00 - ₹1,100,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- Mean/men/Node: 2 years (Preferred)
- total work: 2 years (Preferred)