Medvarsity Online is Asia's largest healthcare Ed-Tech company, with over 2 lakh medical professionals trained and certified. Our partnerships with leading universities globally enable us to present the best courses and faculty to our students and help them meet their learning goals. Medvarsity is on a mission to bridge the gap of skilled medical professionals with more than 150 courses in clinical & management areas for doctors, nurses, and general management personnel, covering specialties like Diabetes, Emergency Medicine, Cardiology, Nutrition, Wellness, Healthcare Informatics, Mental Health & more, with all the content being up-to-date. The clinical courses are exclusively designed by doctors, for doctors. The non-clinical courses are designed by industry experts from the leading universities like AMITY and Cornell University. With over 15,000 active learners on our platform and course accreditation by leading global partners, Medvarsity is the leading online medical certification and training company in the region. Medvarsity has presence across 10 locations in India and students across India, Middle East, Africa, and South-East Asia. Our blended training solutions combine the best of traditional e-learning, live virtual classes, clinical bedside learning, mobile learning models to deliver impactful courses to our students. Medvarsity has been rewarded with ‘excellence in training and development’ in online education in the year 2018. Medvarsity's vision to “impact health care through education” is led by a team of 180 professionals including doctors, management professionals, designers, storytellers, and technologists.
More Information about Medvarsity:
Job Title: Admission Counsellor ( Inside Sales).
Reporting To: GM Inside Sales.
Salary: 2.0 to 4.0 L PA.
Work Experience: 1-5 years Inside sales experience a must.
Age: Below 27
Job Location: Jubilee Hills.
Key Skills: Outbound sales, Outbound calling, B2C Sales , Inside Sales, Target oriented, Entire Sales Cycle.
Competency : Fluent in English and Hindi, Knowledge of any Regional Language is additional Advantage
About this Job:
As Admission Counselor / Sr. Admission Counselor, responsible for Inside sales execution, you should achieve the assigned sales target and eventually generate revenues for the organisation. We seek a passionate and talented professional to join our growing family.
· Responsible for the course promotion and sales
· Meet the targets set by the team leader
· Effective utilization of leads and Maintain a positive and healthy conversion rate
· Exceptional communication skills
· Create a positive brand image and awareness among prospective students
· Have a good understanding of the product information and ensure proper handling of all queries of the students by effective Counselling
· Make the sales pitch according to the customers' behavior and requirements.
· Any Bachelors Degree
· Excellent communication, counselling and selling skills
· Basic knowledge of methods involved in presenting, promoting and selling products or services
· Should be able to communicate in 2-3 languages,
· Attractive variable pay
· Health & Medical Insurance-AWNCtrtDYUhfk_UmjBhTQ
Shift Time : 10am to 7pm
Week off - Rotational Week off
Round of Interview - 3 (HR, AM and Manager)
SPOC Detail : Ajay , 9550933977
Interview Time : 11am to 4pm (Monday to Friday)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹200,000.00 - ₹400,000.00 per year
Speak with the employer