Web Developer | Remote | Full-Time
Nao Medical is looking for a professional who is responsible for the design and construction of websites, ensure that sites meet the expectations by ensuring it look good, run smoothly and offer easy access points with no loading issues between pages or error messages.
- Meeting with clients to discuss website design and function.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Conducting WordPress training with the client.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
Required Candidate profile
- Bachelors degree in computer science or a similar field.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress developer.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to manage projects.
- Good communication skills.
Work Schedule and Environment
- Fully remote setting
- Full-time schedule
Nao Medical is open to people from all backgrounds, and we would like to work with people who share our values, especially those around healthcare and creating meaning for our patients in everything we do. We are a proud Minority Woman Owned Business with a diverse staff that has been serving the New York metro area for over a decade.
We look forward to receiving your application!