NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Network Support Analyst to join our team in Noida, Uttar Pradesh (IN-UP), India (IN).
- Gather requirements, analyze technical networking issues and provide options and recommendations.
- Participation in daily operations meeting, ensuring compliance and meet SLA for your respective sites and service area.
- Supporting customer environments on 24x7x365 basis.
- Hands-on experience in troubleshooting routing protocols like RIP, EIGRP and OSPF.
- Knowledge of Network Monitoring Tools i.e Voyence, Solarwind
- Network support and/or Network operations experience of 3-5years
- Ability to apply principles, theories, and concepts, as well as knowledge or related networking disciplines
- Full understanding of WAN/LAN internetworking including design elements including cost versus performance tradeoffs, protocol interoperability, network architecture development and requirements for testing / proof of concept.
- Advanced knowledge of platform operation systems (router platforms, LAN, WAN, and router protocols) and how they interact with the network
- Advanced knowledge and troubleshooting skills to support wireless infrastructures.
- Advanced skills in gathering requirements and designing/implementing/supporting network solutions
- Advanced skills and knowledge and adherence to Change Management processes
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong customer service skills; interfaces with customers, end users, partners and associates
- Additionally, the candidate must work well within a team, adapt easily to change. Candidate should have a history of working unsupervised while achieving required goals
3 - 5 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Customer facing skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Educational Qualification :-
B.Tech. or Any Graduate
Minimum Certifications or Professional Credentials:-
About NTT DATA Services
- Minimum of CCNA level certification.
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.
Network, Help Desk, Information Technology, Change Management, CCNA, Technology, Management