In these roles you will be responsible for:
- Build Salesforce applications using Apex and Visualforce to meet documented business requirements and conform to design specifications.
- Create/modify existing controllers, controller extensions, and triggers across all platforms.
- Apply best practices and best-of-breed design patterns to applications developed on the Salesforce platform.
- Create and execute unit and integration test plans, including writing test cases, creating test data, and documenting test results.
- Follow established DevOps procedures for code checkout/in and deployments.
- Participate in bug reviews and triaging.
- Troubleshoot and resolve bugs.
- Participate in team status meetings and contribute information to status, risk, and issue reports.
- Ensure functionality is delivered per the SOW. Identify deviations and communicate to project leadership.
- Follow all project standard operating procedures (SOP) related to time reporting, DevOps, reporting status, updating PM/ticketing system for assignments, bugs, events, incidents, requests, changes, problems, etc.
Requirements for this role include:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Salesforce Certifications: App Builder and Platform Developer I required
- Salesforce Certifications: Platform Developer II preferable
- 5 years of Salesforce development experience
- 5 years of overall consulting experience
- Firm understanding of OOP methodologies, design patterns and development best practices
- Firm understanding of Salesforce development best practices
- Experience working within the Salesforce development platform: Apex Code (Triggers, Controllers and Batch classes), Visualforce pages, Web Service APIs and the Lightning Platform
- Prior experience with similar development tools (Java, C#, Vb.net .)
- Prior experience working on an agile project preferable
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Job Segment: Consulting, Developer, Java, Programmer, Information Technology, Technology