This job entails having an in-depth understanding of Affiliate Marketing & maintaining relationships with our wide range of affiliate publishers.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan, strategise, monitor, analyse & report registrations and revenue from affiliate
- Design methodology to improve lead quality
- Identify and recruit publisher partners through various avenues
- Monitor and Identify any illicit, unethical activity or activity not suitable to brand and stop them
- Deploy fraud detection tools
- Work with Digital Marketing Manager and Regional Marketing Manager to deliver business for various programs and regions.
- Manage returns from Affiliate business and work on incentive models to increase business from affiliates.
- Build and manage relationship with various affiliate partners
- Assist affiliate partners with creative, quality inputs, etc.
- 2-5 years in Affiliate Marketing
Skills & Abilities
- Affiliate Tracking Technology
- Knowledge of Tags and API Integration with the help of GTM/Tech
- Basic understanding of HTML, JS, etc.
- Deep Understanding of API Business Model and Cost Structures
- Mobile Tracking and Reporting
- Knowledge of Lead Generation, App Install, Online Sales, etc.
- Platform Knowledge : Hasoffer, Affise, Cake, Appsflyer, etc.
- Excel Reporting
- Dashboard Creation