Job Responsibilities :
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and manages small to large projects in a cross functional and global environment.
- Gather Business and Technical Environments to understand the scope of the applications.
- Work in a team and collaborative environment
- Good documentation skills and follow up on web based applications.
- Ability to comprehend data models for applications.
- Attend regularly scheduled meetings with the Manager to keep the business informed of projects progress, schedule and coordinate application testing and update to the IT production environment.
- Document Product Backlog, BRD, Use Case documentation, Screen Mock-ups, Hand books etc.
- Collaborate with technical resources to provide solutions that are aligned with and support the business objectives.
- Understand and incorporate industry best practices, standards and methodologies as project artefacts for design, development and documentation.
- Broad knowledge and passion for digital technology, including web-based products and services, mobile devices and apps, and social media.
- Graduate or Post-Graduate in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Engineering (in any stream).Masters Preferred.
- Business Analyst with 4+ years of experience preferred.
- Must be experienced with the end to end Software development life cycle (SDLC) and at-least one SDLC Methodology process (Waterfall, Agile or other similar)
- Must have a minimum of 2 years' industry experience with enterprise Oracle environments, SQL databases, extraction tools, and data mapping tools.
- Business Analyst with excellent written and communication skills to interact with the business end users to drive out business processes and requirements.
- Experience in developing Key Project Documentation, such as Business Requirement Documents (approved and signed off by the Business Team) and Technical Requirements.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills.
Skills Essential :
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills required
- Knowledge of a variety of technologies and/or the ability to understand technology dependencies and manage technology integration required
- Experience with all MS Office Tools
- Good understanding of Oracle Database and other databases
- IIBA, CBAP, AAC, CFLBA or similar Business Analyst certification program or Domain Certification
- Experience of creating BRD, Product Backlog, Technical Specifications, Hand books
- Excellent analytical skills, with strong attention to detail
- Proactive self-starter with demonstrable high level of productivity
- Must be flexible and effective at multi-tasking
- Able to establish positive relationships with technical staff and other key stakeholders
- Strong ability to perform analysis of complex business, workflow, and technology issues to support decision-making