Job Title: Senior Web Developer
Web Developer I is responsible for multiple web and back office applications written on .NET development platforms. Analyzes, designs, codes, debugs, assists in testing and documents software. Participates in all phases of the software development life cycle and is responsible for new and existing applications. Responds quickly to issues brought by internal and external customers and adheres to Mouser standards.
ACCOUNTABILITIES & ESSENTIALS
- Evaluates new or modified software programs based on user requests and produces a draft of technical specifications including a high level estimate of time to complete.
- Good understanding of the Digital Experience Platform (DXP) & Web Content Management (WCMS or CMS) industry in general, with a particular focus towards Microsoft .NET technologies, including MVC and MVC Core.
- Requires good understanding of web-based Microsoft technologies
- Requires good knowledge of database design, writing SQL, T-SQL scripts and stored procedures in SQL Server.
- Develops applications for use in a multiplatform environment supporting our worldwide customer base.
- Familiar with Agile software development methodology.
- Develops, tests and implements Solutions based on latest technologies, techniques and market trends.
- Adheres to best practices in software development which include writing clean, readable, testable, and easily maintainable code. Active participation in peer code reviews, creating reference documentation.
- Ensures the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications and delivers on target.
- Conducts unit and integration system tests; monitors test results; and takes required corrective action.
- Initiates connection with technical and business users in support of validation testing.
- Supports QA analysis and testing of feature and integration testing.
- Should work on Solutions independently
- Good knowledge of contemporary web development technologies and trends
- Strong ability to work in teams with a collaborative interpersonal style
- Strong Domain Knowledge in Ecommerce applications
- Should have good Software design Experience
- Team subject matter expert.
- Experience with Dot net Full stack development
- Experience/Understanding of the UI Development process
- Experience with Handling Production environment and Issues reported in production
- Experience with Analysing the production issue and find Root cause of the issues using Support tools
- Requires good communication skills and be a team player and works closely with business analysts, designers, architects, other developers and quality analysts.
SKILLS & CERTIFICATIONS
- Net Framework 4.5+
- ASP.NET Web Forms ,C#, ASP.NET MVC
- .Net Core
- SQL Server 2012/2016 and above
- Visual Studio 2015/2017 and above
- Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Web API/WCF/REST Web Services
- Kentico, Dotnet Nuke or any Content Management Framework
- HTML5,React,Angular or Any UI Framework
- Unit test frameworks
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Web Applications
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree and at least 6+ years of experience in Web software development
- 6+ years Web Development with Microsoft Technologies experience required.
- Internal candidates:
o Experience can be a combination of internal and external experience.
o Minimum Highly Effective performance in current role.
This is a summary of the primary accountabilities and requirements for this position. The company reserves the right to modify or amend accountabilities and requirements at any time at its sole discretion based on business needs. Any part of this job description is subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.