Our Client started its operation in 1976 as a grassroots effort. The housing organization has since grown to become a leading global non-profit working in more than 70 countries. In India since 1983, they have supported more than 1.7 million people to build or improve a place they can call home. Through financial support, volunteering or adding a voice to support affordable housing, everyone can help families achieve the strength, stability and self-reliance they need to build better lives for themselves
Job Title: Assistant Manager – Technical and Engineering - NGO - Karjat
To be an effective link between the Manager – Technical and the Project Manager, as well as the Construction Team, and thereby ensure that the Construction is done as per the design. Assist the contractors and other members of the technical team in reading designs and conducing quality checks.
1. Co-ordination, planning, supervising & executing civil engineering works required for, base construction.
2. To prepare technical drawings (DRR &Regular construction), BoQ and construction schedule for various construction related intervention.
3. To do pre & post construction assessment of the home partners-technical and programmatic. (Households and institutions as required)
4. To do the quality check of the construction and provide timely inputs to the contractors/labors to improve the quality of construction.
5. Coordinate with Civil work department, other Government department and NGOs to fulfill the need of specific projects.
6. Support Project Manager in reporting of construction related projects.
7. To prepare a project completion schedule in consultation with project manager and achieve the desired progress on site efficiently
8. Reporting the on-site-progress in the desired format.
9. Field testing at regular intervals, calculating the progress & evaluating the balance work and reporting it to head office including log sheets, time sheets of operators.
10. Coordinating with all team members on site, including surveyors/labor etc.
11. Controlling and reporting all the resources/material required to complete the work.
Fluency in English and local language (Kannada)
Good Communication and documentation Skills
Knowledge of MS – Office Suit (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
Knowledge in Auto CAD
Industry: NGO, nonprofit sector
Experience: 2 to 3 years of experience in the Buildings Construction Projects
Job Location: Karjat
Working Days: 5 days
Qualification: Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering from reputed institution /Diploma in Civil Engineering
Notice Period: Immediate to 30 days
Relocation candidates: No
About Morpheus Consulting:
Morpheus Consulting understands the dynamics attached to talent acquisition, relationship management and the required service levels within the regional industry. Our heritage is now our main strength as we continue to work within our core markets to deliver key account management and strong contingency recruitment practices to our clients and candidates.
Recruitment is a people-focused business – our success and growth are reliant upon our people. Our team of 130 consultants based in Middle east, Asia and Africa offer a blend of international recruitment experience, coupled with a platform of local market and industry knowledge. Morpheus Consulting has its presence since 2007 and has established itself as a reputed recruitment specialist in its industry.
With footprints in Asia, Africa and the Middle East, we offer professional and bespoke contingency and retained search services across a variety of industrial sectors. This vast experience, industry expertise and knowledge enables our consultants to identify and present the highest quality candidates to our clients, in line with their business objectives and culture. We have built our brand by investing in people, whether it is our own consultants, candidates, or clients. This core value is central to our success, which underpins everything we do, and in return has translated into a successful and established Morpheus Consulting brand that our clients and candidates can trust.
If the screening team decides that you are competent enough for the demands of the position, you will be shortlisted and invited to an interview for further consideration. If you were not shortlisted, we will keep your resume in our database for future reference. We will not be able to contact you back in this case due to the large amount of applications we receive. So if you don’t hear from us within 3 days, you can assume that your application was not successful at this time.