RedLemon is a boutique, digital creation-service agency, with a tightly-knit team of strategists, storytellers, and cross-media advertising experts. We specialize in the unique media habits, creative formats, and voice required to reach and engage a modern, digital and most importantly the CREATIVE audience.
At RedLemon, we handle each step of the process; everything from kindling the first spark of an idea, to building the finished product, to planning and executing targets through sprinkling and adopting creativity at every point of time.
Impact and success will be based on the ability to direct and produce high quality and compelling creative, and the dexterity to work seamlessly across numerous internal and external stakeholder teams. You will be required to build and maintain close partnerships with creative directors, agencies, studios and other cross-functional teams (Marketing, Content, and Product) to define the creative look and feel of our creative slate. You will be responsible for innovation research, testing and design that will go towards optimizing the overall experience for our clients.
A Typical Day Might Include:
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to source, direct and produce compelling imagery, video and textual assets.
- Effectively project-managing multiple title launches to ensure timely and accurate development, production and delivery of creative assets.
- Leading onboarding meetings with digital companies and agency partners to introduce RedLemon product and product creative.
- Proactively learning about latest product innovation efforts and updating cross-functional team partners on the latest product features, updates, and initiatives.
- Reviewing artwork performance metrics, analyzing winning trends, and determining a path for better creative.
- Exceptional communicator - ability to inspire and influence, and dexterity in presenting to large/ diverse audiences. Native or bilingual proficiency in speaking and writing in English and Hindi.
- Strong familiarity with business, digital media, and entertainment landscape of the local market.
- Strategic thinker with creative flare and project management skills: 1-3 years crafting world class creative strategy, spearheading creative direction and execution.
- Solid experience in working with creative agencies (creatives, designers, producers) and the ability to provide concise, clear, and actionable creative feedback/ direction.
- Proactive, fast, and flexible problem-solver with superb time, resource, and stakeholder management.
- Ability to interact meaningfully with people of diverse backgrounds, personalities and expertise.
- Passion and curiosity towards building great product experiences for everyone.
- Self-motivated individual and strong collaborator/ team player - with the ability to maintain calm, make good decisions and work with constant ambiguity.
- Understand, advocate, and embody the RedLemon product, culture and team goals.