Hiring for Key Account Manager (National Sales Manager) for FMCG Group
Job Location- Gurugram
Experience - 7-10 Years
Industry Preference -FMCG
Job Role :
- National Sales Manager for institutional and alternate channel sales as part of its young, dynamic and fast- growing team
- The selected candidate will be responsible for developing and managing key customer accounts in institutional and alternate channels such as HoReCa chains, vending machines, travel retail, movie theatres, corporates, co working spaces etc.
- The Person will build and lead a team across major cities and report directly to the CEO.
- This is a great opportunity to join a high energy and exponential growth environment in a startup as an early employee, allowing for rapid career progression.
Required Experience Competencies and Skills:
- The ideal candidate will have 4+ years of sales/ business development/ key account management experience in cracking deals and managing key accounts for a reputed brand.
- Experience with a premium F&B brand will be preferred Startup or early-stage experience will be an added advantage.
- An MBA will be preferred but is not a pre-requisite.
- High-energy, self-driven and capable of independently realising goals and targets.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and fluency in English.