Business Development Manager
Hiring Business Development Manager for IT Company
Job Location : Noida/Gurugram
Industry Preference : IT Consulting & IT Services
Experience : 10-15 Years
Job Responsibilities :
- The primary function of this role is to accelerate the growth of sales.
- Make strategic planning to grow Business for the B2C & B2B Segments and Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Define and develop lead generation through various channels for new accounts and also penetrate existing account.
- Comfortable with performing Outbound and Inbound calls and delivering professional, formal presentations.
- Understand the competitive landscape and market trends
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and technologies, projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new services.
- Manage and implement the sales forecasting, planning and buyer driven sales and marketing processes, establishing high levels of quality, accuracy and process consistency for the sales and marketing organization
- Work collaboratively with the sales and marketing teams and fosters a culture of continuous process improvement
- Drive the successful implementation and adoption of the sales and marketing automation platforms
- Ensure reports and other internal intelligence and insight is provided to the sales and marketing organization
- Analyze pipeline and lead data, deliver periodic reporting to the sales and marketing teams providing key business insights: typical reporting relates to Demand Generation, Pipeline Forecast and Trends, Conversion Rates, Target Account, Market Segmentation, Win/Loss, Age
- Monitor the quality of marketing and sales information and define data improvement programs.
- Close and manage enterprise level clients with excellent presentation skills.
- Become a subject matter expert on our services, processes and operations, and remain up to date on industry news