Roles and Responsibilities
- Highly creative, multitalented and extensive experience in web design.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe CS6 (Photoshop, Illustrator,)
- Good working knowledge of HTML5, JQuery, CSS3
- Should able to create modern, responsive website designs and modify them quickly to meet project schedules
- Familiar with Bootstrap Framework
- Experience in creative designing like, banner, logo, brochures, posters etc.
- Must be proficient at resolving cross-browser compatibility issues
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to proofread and unit test own work
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are based on the clients requirement.
- Experience to work with different content management systems.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps and wireframes.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
- InDesign, Dreamweaver, Flash (Preferred)
Desired Candidate Profile
- 2 - 4 year of professional experience as a Web designer
- Must be Graduate/PG.
- Must have experience in Mobile Responsive Design.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent visual & graphics designing skills.
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Excellent communication skills to interact with clients.