- Communicating with clients or employers about project, event or campaign expectations and goals.
- Delegating tasks to appropriate team members.
- Coordinating the sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information.
- Ensuring the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material.
- Responding to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
- Proven experience in sales; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus;
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
Job Types: Full-time, Volunteer, Walk-In
Salary: From ₹14,000.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Commuter assistance
- Flexible schedule
- Internet reimbursement
- Leave encashment
- Provident Fund
- Commission pay
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
- Shift allowance
- Yearly bonus
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Speak with the employerFound this job inappropriate? Report to us