Test Manager - Software QA Methodologies
Experience (in years) 10+ Years
Job Description :
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Lead and assist the overall formulation and execution of test strategies, test plans, and test cases
- Handle large QA Teams
- Understand the scope of testing and review of the requirements document and prepare the test plan based on realistic targets
- Defining the scope of testing within the context of each release / Sprint
- Strong knowledge of Agile Software testing
- Experience in manual testing, regression testing, performance testing, security testing, load testing
- Experience in building, deploying and managing test environments
- Hands-on experience of UNIX/Linux systems
- Bug Tracking Tools - Complete bug life cycle management e.g. JIRA
- version control systems such as Git and SVN etc.
- Experience in automation design framework on Selenium with TestNG, Maven and integration with Jenkins; must have core java programming knowledge
- Exposure on mobility automation using Appium and performance testing using Jmeter or LoadRunner will be additional advantage.
- Excellent communication skills and debugging ability
- Analytical skills.
- Decision making ability.
- Attention to details.
- Ability to work in a team as well as an individual.
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain deadlines.