Job Description :
- 5+ Years of full-time experience in Consulting and Technical roles pertaining to SAP BW and BPC, out of which at least 2- 2.5 years of full-time experience in BW4/HANA Or BW on HANA or BW in S/4 A minimum of 2 full cycle implementations and a track record of successfully implementing production of analytics projects in challenging environments
- Technical - Embedded BPC for HANA or S/4 Optimized BPC
- Should have excellent hands-on expertise in using the new BW user interfaces (Eclipse based) as well as GUI based modelling.
- Working with virtualized data warehouse and mixing SQL based data models from native HANA.
- Good understanding of mixed model scenarios(e.g. BW master data referring to ECC master using HANA views)
- Should have good knowledge of S/4 Extraction, Data Modeling, BW-ABAP( AMDP..), BEx Queries and Analysis office Workbooks(input sheets) experience
- Experience in BPC objects (Model, Workstatus, BPF, Teams, etc.)
- Should be able to design, prepare FS, TS independently.
- Good understanding and working experience in Analysis office (AO)
- BW-IP and Functions of Planning and FOX formula
Soft Skills :
- Good Analytical skills and strong interpersonal and communication skills. Should be having enthusiasm and energy.
- Very good awareness of entire SDLC and processes related to SDLC. Should also be good in visualizing and formulating process flow diagrams.
- Must be willing to work in any shift: 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM shift or 1:30 PM to 10:30 PM shift (all hours in IST).
Must have : BW on HANA, BW4/HANA, BOBJ