Roles and Responsibilities
- Enable operational success throughout the entire product cycle.
- Collaborate with the product team/other project managers to define the scope of work,
create the development schedule, identify major milestones, and estimate the development
budget. Facilitate requirement gathering, development, deployment, testing, and
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective. Maintaining
and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, and velocity tracking of the
the project, ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Translate product requirements into tangible software deliverable tasks by discussing
with the technical team.
- Manage the design process to ensure the technical design meets intended goals, drive
product development, and evaluate progress against the schedule
- Lead daily standups with the technical team
- Coordinate project reviews and manage retrospectives
- Keep the big picture in focus while diving into the daily challenges facing each team.
Communicate project status and key issues to stakeholders on a regular basis
- Remove barriers, drive decision-making, manage change control, and resolve conflicts
due to business issues, technical issues, and resource requirements
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained
appropriately for each project.
- Facilitate inter-team and company-wide knowledge sharing sessions
- Providing administrative support as needed.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering with MBA or MCA is preferable.
- 5+ years of combined experience in development and project management, working
with technical and product teams on consumer products involving backend and/or
- Strong technical background, project management experience in startup experience is a
- Solid knowledge of product development processes and deals well with rapid
development cycles. Ability to learn quickly and adapt in a fast-paced environment with
evolving business needs
- Solid project management experience: planning, scheduling, budgeting, project
communication, issue resolution, change management, risk management, and backlog
- Excellent communication, leadership, and negotiation skills
- Experience with Gantt charts, PLMs, and JIRA or other task tracking system
- Organized, detail-oriented, and data-driven approach towards management.