- Miko is a Mumbai-based advanced consumer robotics innovation lab passionate about bringing the best of technology to young learners everywhere and home to some of the world's leading engineers, mathematicians, teachers, and psychologists. Our robots have been designed for the age group of 5-10 and the company's flagship product, Miko 2, is the first robot that uses playful, conversational learning to educate, engage and entertain kids and is best-selling in the US, UK, and UAE besides India.
- We are looking for a senior electronics hardware engineer in the team. In this role, we expect you to have decent experience in hardware architecture design and development of digital & analog circuits, microprocessors/microcontrollers based peripheral interface, power electronics, and embedded systems.
- Designing and developing hardware architecture for multiple projects
- Interaction with the embedded team in new development cycles for software/hardware optimization
Requirements & Skills :
- A decent understanding of Power management systems: DC-DC/AC-DC/DC-AC Converters, Flyback Converters, SMPS, LDOs.
- Knowledge of Battery charger design and Battery chemistries is a plus
- Experience in Microphone and Speaker circuit design is a plus
- Knowledge of hardware implementation of embedded communication protocols such as I2C, SPI, UART, CAN, USB, Ethernet
- Motor driver circuit design for DC motors and sound understanding of its working principles.
- Microcontroller/Microprocessor circuit design and sensor interfacing on a hardware level.
- Comfortable with Multilayer PCB layouts along with schematic design in Altium/Eagle as well as simulation techniques for signal integrity checks.
- Familiar with PCB fabrication technologies.
- Interfacing of IMU (Inertial Measurement Unit), Time-of-Flight, LiDAR, IR Sensors on a hardware level is a plus
- Working experience on Digital Signal Processors, ASICs, FPGA circuits is a plus.
- Knowledge of EMI/EMC/ESD standards and practices is a plus