Head Learning & Development
About Client :
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
Our client is the top integrated facility management service provider in India, looking to hire Learning & Development Head for its Mumbai. This is a team management role, reporting in to the HR Director, India.
Roles and responsibilities will include :
- As part of the corporate HR team, this role will lead L&D in India while focusing on (1) building the L&D strategy & road map along with budgeting, (2) creating a strong blend between TM and L&D and aligning the team; (3) driving new learning initiatives, designing & recommending trainings basis the business needs, and (4) TM - leadership development, succession planning
- Lead the complete L&D agenda at the organization (run the existing programs, design and implement newer initiatives as per the organization need) to impact a staff strength of 50,000 across India
- Lead the entire Talent Management agenda (including but not limited to creating a pipeline of HiPo, succession planning for critical positions, leadership training & development)
- Design & deliver initiatives for OD (Manpower planning, Strategy alignment, Organization Structure Design)
- Create long term plans for engagement with 3rd parties for implementing change initiatives
- Partnering with key internal and external stakeholders for alignment of initiatives, critical projects and changing business needs
- The ideal candidate comes with 10+years of experience and 3 years leading a L&D team.
- Experience with LMS systems, being a certified coach (for leadership development) will be an added advantage, ability to work in an agile set-up and identify the training needs basis changing client requirement.
- Candidates from food production, hotel & hospitality, aviation industries will be preferred.