Job Description : Opportunity to work with leading private life insurance player
- Opportunity to work on HR projects
Client Details : One of India's leading private life insurance firms
- Review, identify gaps and manage the effectiveness and efficiency of the organisation's HR processes and employee experience.
- Leverage technology/automation to streamline processes and employee experience in operations.
- Review process and ensure control and governance on processes and update documentation of processes, to support Business
- Create & review functional dashboard and reports for Management reporting
- Evaluate and Improvise the current HR Practices to keep with time and external benchmarks
- Update HR policies in line with the business and organisation requirement
- Design, update and share SOPs of all HR processes
- Implement an improved HRMS system
- Improve employee life cycle experience with efficient query management and engagement with employees
- Review of key employee policies and benefits
- Responsible for efficacy and efficiency of Employee and Alumni Employee help desk engines.
- Conduct periodic process reviews and services of HR Vendors for accurate and correct employee servicing
- Accountable to enforce and implement corrective actions and focus on continuous process improvement.