Director Product Management - Sequoia funded Early-stage startup - SaaS product for PLG companies
Who are we?
We as a promising pre-Series-A startup are a global SaaS product built to help revenue teams, at businesses with a self-service motion, and a large user-base, identify which users to spend time on, when and for what outcome. Think self-service or freemium-led companies like Figma, Notion, Freshworks, and Slack. We do this by helping companies recognize signals across their - product engagement, sales, billing, and marketing data.
Founded in mid-2021, we are backed by marquee investors like Sequoia, Together fund and a bunch of well-known angels.
And you are ?
You understand technology, but start with customer problems and business first thinking. You can work with customers, to understand their most critical challenges, translate that into products, and then deliver them while working with design and engineering.
You're hungry, ready to hustle, and keen to learn!
What will you get to work on?
As a product leader you will:
- Work with the founders in co-creating the product alongside mentoring and leading a young and lean product team.
- Act as the single point of contact for all things product, both internally and externally.
- Own and drive product strategy, product delivery and release timetable in coordination with the founders and senior leadership.
What do we expect from you?
- Hustle! We're young, lean, and in our early days. You'd have to set up your own shop, work with design customers to find generalizable use cases, and build them out.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to build and ship new features
- Strong analytical skills, you love metrics and talk data.
- Love shipping products, take ownership and drive outcomes.
- Team player - can work well with designers, engineers and not afraid to dive deep to get things done.
- 5-7 years of experience working in a product management role.