Role : Network Delivery Engineer(NOC L2)
Experience : 7 to 10 Yrs
Notice Period : immediate to 30 days
Candidate need to work on 24-7 shifts
Certified in CCNA/CCNP.
Work Location : Sector - 44, Gurugram, Haryana 122002
Job Description :
- The Senior Network Engineers will ideally possess 6+ years of strong technical experience in the areas of routing, switching, Firewall, Wireless, Troubleshooting, Monitoring & Network support and Technologies.
- Primarily to monitor and ensure the network uptime of the client is 100%
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Handling the entire Global network operations.
- Participate in the critical incidents and send the regular updates to all stake holders.
- Prepare monthly availability and performance reports of the client
- Provide root cause analysis of outages
- Upgrade firmware/Software of network devices
- Provide vendor management for all ISPs and OEMs to support the infrastructure
- Design, build and implement extranet connectivity with 3rd parties using site-to-site IPSec VPN or dedicated MPLS connectivity.
- Work with the Firewall and Load Balancing team on troubleshooting connectivity issues
- Work on End of Life hardware upgrades on head end and remote end devices and insure the asset management is up to date
- Candidate need to work on 24-7 shifts
- Should have a sound knowledge on ITIL process
Technical Skills :
- In depth knowledge of routing protocols like BGP, OSPF, EIGRP and RIP
- Hands on experience of Routing & Switching on vendor devices like Cisco.
- Hands on experience of Palo Alto firewall and network load balancer like F5
- Hardware: ASR 1002, Cisco 7200, 3800, 3600, 2900, 2800, Catalyst 6500, 4000, 3500, 2900,
- Nexus 7000, 5596, 5548, 5020, 5010
- Should have expert knowledge in Wireless Cisco
- Stability is must
- Good in Communication skills both verbal and written
- Looking for a person should be from Non ISP Domain including projects and should not from VOICE/VOIP (All Telecom domain companies like will comes under ISP domain)
- Technically should be strong in routing, switching, wireless, Firewall & Trouble shooting with the certifications like CCNA/CCNP