About Merito :-
Merito is a curated talent platform where we identify, assess, and connect candidates for matching job opportunities. We are working with the mission to change the way hiring is done. The company is founded by a team of alumni from IIM Ahmedabad, McKinsey with more than 2 decades of experience in recruitment, training, and coaching.
About our client :
Our client is a global data and measurement-driven media agency whose mission is to make brands more valuable to the world. Clients include Google, Flipkart, NBCUniversal, L’Oréal and the Financial Times. The agency is more than 2,000 people strong, manages $4.5B in annualized media spend, and deploys campaigns in 121 markets via 22 offices in APAC, EMEA and the Americas.
About the role :-
Accountable for quantifying and measuring the success of our executions and for delivering insights that enable us to innovate the work we deliver. Leading and supporting multi project, be involved in external reviews if needed, developing new analytical tools.
Some of the things we’d like you to do:
● Support the leadership of the Analytics team
● Build a deep understanding of marketing plans and their objectives to help account teams build comprehensive measurement, and test & learn plans
● Assist clients with objective setting for marketing plans
● Play an instrumental role in evolving and designing new, innovative measurement tools. Managing the process through to delivery and take ownership of global roll out
● Oversee junior members of the team in the delivery of their responsibilities, ensuring quality and that deadlines are met
● Oversee the creation of clear and robust campaign reporting with valuable and actionable insights
● Recruit, manage, and mentor resource ensuring workflow is efficient throughout the team, as well as a high quality output is delivered.
A bit about yourself:
● At least 10 years of relevant experience
● Degree from a top-tier College
● Proficiency with systems such as SQL, Python, and R
● Expose to marketing campaign measurement (both Direct Response and Brand Awareness campaigns)
● Strong understanding of what data points can be collected and analyzed in a digital campaign, and how each data point should be analyzed
● Excellent at presenting data in a visually engaging and insightful manner that cuts through the noise
● Strong organizational and project management skills
● Ability to delegate effectively
● Established and professional communication, presentation, and motivational skills.