About Merito :-
Merito is a curated talent platform where we identify, assess, and connect candidates for matching job opportunities. We are working with the mission to change the way hiring is done. The company is founded by a team of alumni from IIM Ahmedabad, McKinsey with more than 2 decades of experience in recruitment, training, and coaching.
About our client :-
Our client is a global data and measurement-driven media agency whose mission is to make brands more valuable to the world. Clients include Google, Flipkart, NBCUniversal, L'Oral and the Financial Times. The agency is more than 2,000 people strong, manages $4.5B in annualized media spend, and deploys campaigns in 121 markets via 22 offices in APAC, EMEA and the Americas.
About the role :-
Accountable for quantifying and measuring the success of our executions and for delivering insights that enable us to innovate the work we deliver. You will be liaising with other teams and leading analysis setup and post campaigns review.
Some of the things we'd like you to do:-
- Key poc for project setup, analysis, and post-campaign reviews
- Liaise closely with clients (internally and externally) on projects and become their trusted advisor
- Build statistical models on historical data with comprehensive measurement, and test & learn plans
- Provide direction and leadership to direct reports, working with them on goals, motivations, and career progression
- Work with key stakeholders to assess project needs and ensure best-in- class work is being delivered
- Take direct responsibility for quality of work and smooth operation of campaigns
- Advise on best practice in your area
- Play a prominent role in the induction of new employees, teaching them company's approach to Analytics
- Work across, and with, all bands, disciplines, and offices, ensuring continuous collaboration and progression
A bit about yourself:
- Statistical/Mathematical degree from reputed institute
- Proficiency with systems such as SQL and 'R' with at least 2 years of digital marketing/media background
- Strong analytical skills - ability to analyze raw data, find insights, and provide actionable strategic recommendations
- Hands on experience of at least 5-7 years in Statistical modeling is mandatory
- Have a high understanding of marketing campaigns and their objectives
- Strong verbal and written communicator with ability to build relationships at all levels within the business
- Ability to manage a small team effectively to bring out the best in their skill sets, motivating them to succeed, and keeping their focus.
- Strong work ethic, with ability to manage multiple projects, people, and time zones to meet deadlines and deliver results.