About the company
It is an Ed Tech platform for the medical domain.
Our Client is known for its remarkable work done in continuous Medical Education, It is one of its kind to introduce Stereoscopic High-Definition 3D Technology Learning Content for the Medical Education industry with the ability to run entire Academics on a Digital platform has to bring Quality Assurance in Medical Education Sector.Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
It has set up a benchmark in the Medical and Health industry with its Digital revolutionary changes. It had a huge impact on Countries Education & the Health sector, as it has taken an effort to uplift & Developing Digital support in India's Medical Education with the sword of Technologies. Our products are being Designed & Developed to benefit the Medical Aspirant as well as its Country's Health Education system. With its continuous effort, many Medical Institutions have been successfully adopting a Digitalised advanced way of Teaching & Learning. Its MedWhiz LMS is very Effective & Essential for Medical Aspirants.
Experience : 3-4 Years
● Develop new user-facing features .
● Build reusable code and libraries for future use .
● Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs .
● Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
● Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end .
● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
● Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3 .
● Proficient understanding of Bootstrap to make the page responsive.
● Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX .
● Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small
adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such Photoshop is a plus.
● Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
● Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
● Proficient understanding of REST API integration.