Communications Executive for Pune based NGO
- Communications Executive for a Pune based NGO which works in the area of skilling and building livelihoods for underprivileged youths. Their models run through a public-private partnership that empowers the Government, Corporates, NGOs and Citizens to work together towards changing lives.Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage communication activities such as designing collaterals, brochures, social media and PR management.
- Manage communication activities including brand building, advertising, marketing collateral, website update social media and PR
- Collaborate with management to develop and implement an effective communications strategy based on our target audience.
- Develop, support and promote company goals, including message development, social media content creation and media outreach
- Identify target audiences and create strategies to effectively engage them.
- Ensure digital marketing content aligns with our brand's identity and message, and assist with marketing campaigns as needed
- Write, edit, and distribute content, including publications, press releases, website content, annual reports, speeches, and other marketing material that communicates the organization's activities/brands.Requirements:
- 2 to 5 years of experience in digital marketing.
- Bachelors/Masters in Mass Media
- Content Designing
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Project ManagementFound this job inappropriate? Report to us