About Merito :-
Merito is a curated talent platform where we identify, assess, and connect candidates for matching job opportunities. We are working with the mission to change the way hiring is done. The company is founded by a team of alumni from IIM Ahmedabad, McKinsey with more than 2 decades of experience in recruitment, training, and coaching.
About our client :-
Our client is a global data and measurement-driven media agency whose mission is to make brands more valuable to the world. Clients include Google, Flipkart, NBCUniversal, L’Oréal and the Financial Times. The agency is more than 2,000 people strong, manages $4.5B in annualized media spend, and deploys campaigns in 121 markets via 22 offices in APAC, EMEA and the Americas.
About the role :-
Accountable for quantifying and measuring the success of our executions and for delivering insights that enable us to innovate the work we deliver. You will be Supporting analyses for campaigns and helping the development of new analytical tools.
Some of the things we’d like you to do :-
● Take ownership of delivery for designated clients/projects
● Collaborate with campaign team to identify opportunities where our analytics offering can add value
● Gain an understanding of marketing plans and their objectives to be able to assist with comprehensive measurement, and test & learn plans
● Develop analytical techniques to analyze results from
● Explore methods/techniques for solving business problems given the data available (potentially 3rd party)
● Help internal and external clients understand the capability and limitations of methods used
● Develop and present compelling and innovative presentations.
A bit about yourself :-
● Degree from a top-tier College, 3.0 GPA or equivalent (preferably numerical)
● Proficiency with systems such as SQL, Social Analytics tools (Crimson Hexagon), Python, and ‘R’
● Have some understanding of marketing campaigns and their objectives
● Strong analytical skills - ability to analyze raw data, find insights, and provide actionable strategic recommendations
● Ability to manage someone effectively to bring out the best in their skill sets, motivating them to succeed, and keeping their focus
● Strong work ethic, with ability to manage multiple projects, people, and time zones to meet deadlines and deliver results