- Project Management of development and series support for EE components for Mercedes Benz Trucks and Busses.
- Analyze and fulfil the functional requirements, legal regulations, production and the quality objectives of the program.
- Manage the requirements specification for components including safety requirements.
- Inter and Intra department Coordination for successful execution of the program.
- Support systems and global project teams for module strategy and next generation. Requirements.
- Documentation and release management of the component in the organization database.
- Coordination and support the vehicle system tests.
- Supplier/Procurement management.
- Creating a test concept and test execution for the component.
- Generation and release of the ECU-coding.
- Sample Handling (including delivery of vehicle, board, S-HIL, C-HIL, …)
- Participate in Quality Audits / Gates at Daimler and Suppliers.
- International travel on need basis.
UG [B.Tech/B.E.] (ECE,EEE), or
PG [M.Tech/M.E.(Electrical / Electronics, Mechatronics or equivalent)