MBOS_TestArchitecture Senior Technical Lead for Infotainment system
Education & Training:
- 7-10 years of relevant experience in infotainment hardware and software system integration testing
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical Engineering or in a relevant stream.
- S et up test benches/HiL with different ECUs like Headunit, Display, Instrument Cluster, Sound, Tele Communication Unit, GPS\GSM Antenna etc.
- Flashing/Upgrade of latest SW in all ECUs connected with the test bench/HiL followed by variant coding using DTS Monaco.
- Perform system and integration test on each new test bench set up.
- Perform tests for non-functional requirements
- Initial root cause analysis of issues based on logs
- Analysis of the system and functional requirements and Development of test specifications
- Identifies software issues and transfers these issues into the defect tracking system with supporting log files and data.
- Follows defined process guidelines for creating and maintaining test documentation.
- Collaborate with developers, other testers and automation engineers for seamless integration and maintenance of HiL setups
- Lead a team of infotainment testers (if needed)
- Strong in Automotive (Infotainment) system testing for different OEMs, Regions and Languages
- Strong in Test designing, planning, test execution
- Excellent in Problem Solving, Debugging and Analytical Skills
- Excellent in logs/trace analysis and defect reporting
- Excellent in hardware setup and software flashing of various ECUs like HU, IC etc.
- Experience with hardware devices used in automotive testing like Vector, K2L, Power Supply, power matrix etc.
- Knowledge on automotive tools like Vector CANoe, CANalyzer, DTS Monaco etc.
- Knowledge of automotive communication protocols like SOME-IP, SOME-IP SD, CAN, Flexray, MOST, Ethernet diagnostics UDP, UDS ISO-14229 etc.
- ISTQB certification
- Knowledge in Python
- Knowledge on network communications