Full Job Description
1. Responsibility to perform cybersecurity validation in HiL for drivetrain ECUs
2. Develop and perform crucial testing topics like fuzzing , penetration tests for drivetrain ECUs
3. Define attack scenarios along with security architects and perform tests to verify stability of ECUs for defined scenarios
4. Delivery of test results , defect tracking, ensuring end to end quality of deliverables
5. Learn and adopt contemporary tools and upskill together with team
6. Work on challenging problems and innovative solutions in HiL environment design within scope of cybersecurity validation
1. B.E / B.Tech / M.S / M.Tech ECE / EEE / CS / IT
2. 3-5 yrs of relevant experience in cybersecurity Validation in automotive or other domains
3. Good understanding on working of cyber-physical systems like ECUs with Sensors / Actuators.
4. Experience in fuzz testing concepts and network security concepts
5. Must have expert know how on automotive communication protocols like Ethernet, Can , Flexray etc.,
6. Understanding of autosar structure , crypto stack , HSM.
7. Exposure to testing tools like Canoe, debugger, wireshark etc.,
8. Exposure to XCP , Jtag and good knowledge in microcontroller concepts
9. Exposure to cryptographic algorithms used in automotive domains , concept of certificate handling.
9. Good communication skills and ability to work in & contribute as a good team player
10. Exposure on network security testing tools like Kali , Scapy will be added advantage
0. Good experience in scripting / coding languages ( any languages varying from VB.Net , C , C++ , Perl , Python etc.,)
12. Experience in the automotive field and exposure of multi-cultural environment is an added advantage.
0. Understanding on current trends in automotive cybersecurity and regulations will be added advantage