Objective of this role profile is to provide growth in the existing market and to develop new market / customer(s) for product sales. Develop and Manage Key account of their territory.
- Meet product sales revenue as per business plan/KRA
- Execute the order as per customer satisfaction and collect payment as per standard policy of organization and mutually agreed terms of order.
- Sales & Marketing for the products viz. Weighbridge, Process Automation Systems etc.
- Relationship Management with customers to achieve repeat/ referral business.
- Identifying and developing new customers for long-term revenue growth.
- Study and reviewing market situations and forecast of business plan accordingly.
- Arrangement of Customer meets as per business plan.
- Close coordination with the sales and service team for business lead generation.
- Mapping client’s requirements followed with technical discussion with clients/ consultant & preparing techno-commercial offers in accordance with the specifications (in coordination with seniors).
- Order finalization and submission of the same to internal team members at Head office.
- Preparation of Forecast report and achievement report on Fortnightly/ monthly basis or as required by seniors.
- To participate in Exhibitions.
- The sales industry is target driven and as a consequence, the work can sometimes be demanding and pressurized.
- Conditions of work vary widely according to the field in which you operate.
- Sales Manager are generally expected to look professional and smart, particularly when liaising with clients.
- Travel within a working day, overnight absence from home and overseas work are all common. The constant travel, sometimes with overnight stays or longer business trips, may affect your social and personal life.
- Build strong Sales Team, Guides, motivates to achieve targets.
- A positive and enthusiastic team member with a ‘can do’ attitude, who feels equally confident working independently.
- Strong focus on quality customer service with a desire to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Excellent communication skills along with good interpersonal skills.
- An organized approach to task completion.
- Eager and willing team player with a positive attitude who has the ability to work independently, or as part of the team.
- Aggressiveness in his/her work approach.
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) – Electronics/Electricals
5 - 6 years