Who we are :
Foxtale is a D2C skincare brand funded by Matrix Venture Capitalists and Kae Capital. Our products are created with a deep understanding of Indian women, their skincare needs and products they wish existed.
Foxtale started with a singular belief - what is beautiful cannot and should not be defined in marketing meetings. It's defined by the regular people like us, our sisters, our next-door neighbours, and the friends we make on the playground and in lecture halls. That's why we stand for people-proving everything we do. From the inception of a product idea to testing the final formulations before launch, our consumers are a part of each and every process.
Skincare goes deeper than skin. It's a form of self-care for many. What we wish to build is more than a brand. We want to build a community that grows and glows together - cheering each other on, sharing knowledge, and ensuring people always have access to skincare that really works.
Key Responsibility Area :
- As a Communications Lead for Foxtale, you will be responsible for curating the brand experience for the customer across multiple touchpoints.
- Responsibilities encompass the whole spectrum of communication initiatives- using insight to drive relevant conversations, communications planning; and creating engaging content
- Manages implementation of communications strategy and plan, ensuring alignment between vision, and effective impact.
- Functioning as the central team helping other teams in the organization with all communication requirements.
- Establish and guard the brand's point of view across all communications
- Conceptualize and create high impact promotional content
- Develop and maintain relationships among key content outlets
- Conceptualize and create integrated campaigns for the brand
- Support in documentation of learnings and potential creation of reusable knowledge
- Drive the agenda for innovation (new trends, insights and content formats) that can be utilized for the brand
- Collaborate and create content with content creators and influencers to amplify brand vision
- Define the agenda and guidelines of collaboration with functional teams for executing client briefs
- Vet concepts, final scripts and storyboards along with the creative team
Experience & Requirements :
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience in Communications/Creative Strategy
- Excellent writing and editing skills. Strong verbal and written communication skills. Good copywriting, editing and proof-reading skills, with correct grammar.
- Experience of managing work programs and projects, and developing briefs, plans and procedures.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task efficiently and respond to a high volume of ongoing requests in a timely fashion. Strong organizational skills required along with attention to detail.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Quick decision making skills and ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to adapt and be flexible in a dynamic work environment