We’re on the lookout for someone who fits our culture as well as the job, and who is just as enthusiastic about working here as we are.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Testing in different environments including website and mobile and develop test plans.
- Test and report issues using JIRA, an issue tracking system used by the company.
- Work with the production team on prioritizing the issues.
- Good Experience in SDLC, STLC & Agile Testing Methodologies.
- Experience in testing API.
- Work closely with the developers and designers to understand requirements for the purpose of quality assurance.
- Work independently with minimum guidance.
- Execute and update Test cases assigned as per instructions and timelines.
- Identify and report functionality bugs.
- Write all bugs in conformance to internal standards and project-specific requirements.
- Update all bug databases with accurate and complete information.
- Work closely with other team members to share, discuss and clarify issues essential to the effective execution of the project.
- Identify and help implement opportunities for improvement in security, quality, and process controls.
- Perform all tasks in strict compliance with Information security policy and quality standards.
Required Experience, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Must have experience of 2 to 4 years
- Excellent commitment to software manual testing.
- Strong critical thinking - ability to identify issues and bugs.
- Should be able to handle the project independently.
- Good communication skills.
Interested candidates with relevant experience can drop their resumes at hr[@]matrixmarketers[.]com
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to ₹35,000.00 per month
- Manual testing: 2 years (Preferred)
- total work: 2 years (Preferred)
Found this job inappropriate? Report to us
- Temporarily due to COVID-19