AVP-VP - Model Validation - Financial Services
We are hiring for a leading Financial organisation based at Delhi/NCR
Experience :5-12 yrs in Model Validation/ development/ Model testing - For financial Services with good Python , SAS programming skills
Education : B.tech/ Masters / MBA - in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Computer science
Role & Responsibilities :
- Responsible for being validator for a wide range of models used in IRB (Basel/Capital), Impairment (IFRS9)
- Independently performing and documenting analysis and testing of risk models as well as performing and documenting reviews of other model types when required.
- Provide independent review (IR) and challenge of all quantitative and qualitative processes categorized as models (Credit Risk, WS IFRS9, Capital Models etc.) under the MRM framework to a high degree of depth, as required by and detailed in the Bank's policies and standards.
- Produce high quality model validation reports, with a particular focus on noting limitations, weaknesses and assumptions
- Perform technical analysis and/or build alternative benchmarks to new and existing models, in line with the requirements set out in the bank's standards and policies.
- Support the development and review conformance with appropriate policies including Group Model Risk policy.