We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Software Engineer II
The Open Banking Integrations Engineering team is looking for a PM Support Engineer for seamless deliveries towards business by constantly innovating and problem solving.
The ideal candidate is passionate about technology, technical deliveries, highly motivated, intellectually curious, analytical, and possesses an ownership kind of mindset.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working on technical production support/ application support / L2 or L3 support teams or development.
- Ability to resolve cases/problem tickets
- Analyze problems, issues and identify solutions timely
- Work in a large team to collaboratively work towards meeting goals
- Open to working in 24X7 shifts with rotating weekly offs and support US business and stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or in the engineering field is a must.
- Strong communication and English speaking skills.
- Problem solver with passion for programming Knowledge of web concepts like REST, JSON, HTTP, API, JS preferred.
- some experience with nodeJs is needed
- Strong logical reasoning and analytical skills
- Experience with web crawling would be an added advantage
- Good communication skills
- Financial domain knowledge preferred
- Dynamic work environment
- Great team
- Industry scale pay with medical benefits
- Career progression opportunities
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.