Pinpoint, a MasterCard company is a leading provider of loyalty and rewards services to financial institutions across the Asia Pacific region. Headquartered in Sydney, we are Australia’s leading rewards program manager, with a growing footprint across the region into key markets such as China, Hong Kong, India, Taiwan and Japan. Our customer base includes financial institutions and merchants.
- The Applications Development Team is a dedicated collection of self-organizing, interdependent, co-located individuals representing different functional roles with all the necessary skills to turn Product Backlog items into a potentially shippable increment within the Sprint.
- Team members may be developers, testers, analysts, architects, writers, designers and even users. The team is cross-functional, which means that between all its members they possess sufficient skills to do the work. There is no dictated leadership hierarchy within the team members.
- The Applications Development Manager is the line manager for the Scrum Team members.
List only the essential responsibilities of the position in bullet form – 5-6 maximum. Begin each with a present tense, action verb.
- Ensuring that Agile Scrum framework is being followed by the Scrum Teams
- Appropriate development tools and processes are in place
- Ensuring that automated test coverage of code is continuously improving.
- Establishing realistic estimates for timelines based on Scrum Team Velocity
- Establishing metrics for Build and UAT quality
- Release deployments are suitable resourced by the Applications Scrum teams
- Provide leadership and guidance to coach, motivate, and lead team members to their optimum performance levels and career development
All About You
- A record of successful delivery of software applications as an individual, team leader and/or development manager
- Excellent communicator and collaborator
- Problem solver and solution-seeking approach
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of management
- Ability to build rapport and relationships
- Understands the full SDLC
- Knowledgeable – possessing the technical knowledge, market knowledge, and other specialized knowledge of the team’s problem domain
- Team player
- Preferably a certified Product Owner or Scrum Master
- Agile Scrum experience
- Computing degree
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.