The Payment Network Solutions - Switching Gateway provides a single payment connection that supports Mastercard and non-Mastercard branded financial transactions. It is a streamlined interface that enables transaction originators and receivers (e.g., merchants, financial institutions, and processors) to connect to other players in the payment ecosystem. Our team of integrators, analysts, testers and subject matter experts work together to build four platforms that encompasses full lifecycle of payment processing. We are looking for a Senior, Software Development Engineering to drive and execute our product automation strategy which leads to better customer onboarding and experience by consistently finding opportunities for automation with innovation and problem-solving skills.
The selected candidate will play a critical role in
- Identifying opportunities for automation within software processes
- Working along O&T, business partners to gather requirements and following through with end-to-end deployment and collaborating with them to understand how automation can improve workflow
- Designing and executing automation of regression test suite, code implementation processes, disaster recovery steps, day to day project activities across all platforms of our program
- Partnering with Scrum Master and Product Owners to lead day to day software automation development efforts
- Ensuring adherence to established software development process
- Effectively communicating to management, business owners, and other stake holders
- Establishes a network within the organization; begins to build internal and external networks
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively in a global and fast paced environment
All About You
The ideal candidate for this position should:
- Hold at least a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, Business or equivalent experience. Cards and payments domain knowledge preferred
- Take the time to fully learn the functionality, architecture, dependencies, and runtime properties of the systems supporting your platform products. Understand the technologies supporting the platform product and can hold your own in debates with other stakeholders to define and execute the automation initiatives
- Experience and proven track record in Automation processes and initiatives with more than 1 latest programming language expertise – Python, Java, CI-CD and CHEF processes, Unix shell scripting, regression run and validation automation
- Automation Anywhere development experience
- Be a team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to create and present compelling presentations, business use cases
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.