Masalabox is looking for an enthusiastic and young individual to join our team as a Social Media Executive. You will be responsible for maintaining our company's social media platforms. You will also be responsible for creating captivating content for all social media pages. Monitoring user engagement and analyzing feedback on a daily basis is a mandatory task. Furthermore, you should have a strategic mindset and always think out of the box.
- Manage day-to-day posting, editing and optimization of content on multiple social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook & more.
- Brainstorm new ideas and plan rollout strategies for testing with the social media & content team
- Master [BRAND] editorial voice and tone which may be different between platforms.
- Select imagery, video and visual content that engages audiences.
- Execute best-in-class social storytelling, gathering assets from different teams.
- Work with teams to ensure the best story telling for the BRAND's social accounts.
- Work with video teams on social storytelling packages.
- Seamlessly integrate with Content/Edit and guide teams daily on story positioning (for Facebook, Instagram)
- Create and foster communities on social platforms.
- Plan, design and implement successful social strategies & stories.
- Report on content performance and present social insights and best practices.
- Work with the commerce team to strategize ways to increase traffic (and therefore revenue) to commerce content.
- Running company social media advertising campaigns & analyze data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.
- Building a social media presence by maintaining a solid online presence.
- Building brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers.
- Managing our online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement.
- Social Media Marketing experience.
- Experience developing social media strategies.
- Proven ability to build social media communities.
- Ability to measure the success of campaigns.