- Experience architecting, micro-architecting and designing SOC that involved embedded processors for storage, IoT, security and compute applications.
- Experience in functional safety, embedded processors, power management, MRAM, coherency, security.
- Knowledge of one or more Industry standard protocols –PCIe, NVMe, USB4.0, DDR, AXI, CHI, AHB, MIPI, Display port, Ethernet
- Knowledge of Clocking, Boot/Reset flows.
- Experience with System Verilog based power-and-performance aware SoC RTL development is a must
- Experience with Low power/UPF based design techniques.
- Strong background in scripting – PERL, TCL, Python.
- Understanding of software and/or hardware validation techniques
Bachelor Of Technology (B.Tech/B.E)Found this job inappropriate? Report to us