- Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience designing and validating SOCs for storage, IoT and High-Performance Computing applications.
- Experience in functional safety, embedded processor, power management, MRAM, coherency, security.
- Knowledge of multiple Industry standard protocols –PCIe, NVMe, USB4.0, DDR, AXI, CHI, AHB, MIPI, Displayport, Ethernet
- Knowledge of Clocking, Boot/Reset flows.
- Experience with System Verilog/UVM SOC development environment is must
- Experience with Low power/UPF verification techniques.
- Strong background in scripting - PERL, TCL, Python.
- Understanding of software and/or hardware validation techniques
- Candidate should exhibit -
- Demonstrate excellent Self-motivation, communication, strong problem solving and teamwork skills.
- Set aggressive goals and meet/beat the commitments.
- Flexible enough to work in a dynamic environment and multitask seamlessly.
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Guiding and mentoring junior engineers
Bachelor Of Technology (B.Tech/B.E)Found this job inappropriate? Report to us