Job Title: Sales Manager, South Region
Reporting to: Sales Director
Objectives/Purpose of the Job
- To lead the sales team in achieving revenue targets
Key Responsibilities & Key Result Areas (Please include KPIs):
The Sales Manager, India is expected to achieve the following objectives:
- To source for new corporate customers, retaining and growing existing corporate accounts, and by working through partners to market the company's services.
- To provide one-stop service to corporate customers regarding Telecom services locally and globally, by understanding and identifying their communications needs through account planning profiling.
- To identify business opportunities and synergy with customers in areas of cooperation.
- To lead bids or RFPs to ensure proposals are submitted in order to win.
- To build and foster good customer relationships with new and existing corporate customers to ensure long term business opportunities.
- To work closely with Solution Manager & specialists to propose relevant and cost effective telecommunications and IT solutions to meet corporate customers telecommunications needs locally and globally.
- To work closely with HQ and other Global Offices to engage customers and to deliver services to customers.
- To ensure that all customers' enquiries and works orders, commercial documents, dealings with customers are promptly attended to, documented and kept.
- To ensure all support or tasks requested by Country Director are done timely and effectively.
Qualifications & Experience:
Must have Good to have:
Qualifications : Basic Degree in Engineering or Business Administration.
- Master Degree
- Good communication skills
- Good leadership skills
- Good presentation skills
- Self-driven, energetic and creative
- Financial Analysis skills
Specific Knowledge Telecommunication services & Managed Services
- ICT account management